Thursday, February 10, 2011

February letter


Winter. Feb/2011

Sorry I haven’t written much lately, Uncle Greg. I hope you got my thank you card for the lovely present at Christmas.  I’ve never owned an octopus encased in Lucite before.  I took it to show and tell at the school, and talked a lot about your studies of the Little Brown Octopus in Mexico.  I didn’t mention the other things.
It is a little warmer here now. Not much, but even a little is good. The creek actually had ice on it last week !
Sis is in a bad mood. I think her boyfriend broke up with her or something. She spends a lot of time smashing things in her room. Please don’t tell her I said that.
We didn’t get any snow here, but you could see it up on the peaks. I don’t really like snow that much, so when the other kids went sledding, I wandered down to the pipes and whistled into them.  I think I am starting to understand a bit more of what you have talked  about.
Well, I have to go back to my stupid history class. We are studying the Anasazi.  I guess they all died out or something.
I’ll write you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment